- BA parent comments on provision in quarterly earnings statement
- The amount far below the British data protection watchdog’s proposed fine of 183.4 million pounds
- The Information Commissioner’s Office had disclosed its intention to fine BA in June 2019 for failing to protect customers’ data in 2018
- The 22 million-euro figure is BA management’s “best estimate” of the final fine, the company said in its Q2 earnings
- A cyber attack on BA’s website exposed the personal data...
July 31, 2020, 2:34 PM